Lost In Thought

A record of thoughts, dreams, quotes, observations...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fears

Most people who have known me for any length of time already know what I am about to admit, but I still feel the need to make the announcement to the rest of you...

I HATE Clowns. More specifically, I'm scared of them. Yes, I realize I am a grown woman and that this is a completely irrational fear, but I don't care. I hate them and I have since I was a little girl. Their eerie white faces and big floppy feet are just not normal.

Why am I telling you this now? Because some well meaning friend just sent me a "Have A Nice Day" Hallmark card with a clown on the front. One of my co-workers almost peed himself laughing as he was able to witness my jump/roll chair back from the desk/slight scream reaction.

Go ahead and laugh at me. I'm used to it. It's not going to change my mind that clowns are evil.

And for those of you who think I've completely lost my mind, I leave you with three small words:
John Wayne Gacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Hit Counters